Looking to build a career in behavior therapy?
$18-$25/hr (Depending on experience)
Paid training activities
Supervision included for candidates pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification
Part Time with
Oakland, CA and
Not your typical ABA company! Open Spectrum Behavior Therapy is a unique agency that offers behavior therapy services for children, teens, and young adults with ASD as well as typically-developing persons with anxiety, OCD, and related conditions in
· Bachelors Degree in psychology, education, or related field
· Minimum 6 months experience in
· 3 professional references in mental health or related field
· Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or equivalent certification preferred (e.g., Board Certified Autism Technician or ABA Technician).
· Pass background check,
· Provide record of current TB test and Tdap vaccinations.
· Current CA drivers license,
· Able to move from sitting to standing, walk and run
· Able to lift 50 lbs
· Complete live CPR or BLS training
Get in Touch:
Office address: 37 Avenida de Orinda, Orinda, CA 94563
Mailing Address: 2625 Alcatraz Ave., Ste 609 Berkeley, CA 94705